BLAST! Event & Party Bus Terms of Service
You are a valued customer of BLAST! Event & Party Bus and we want you to have an unforgettable time on our bus. To ensure the integrity of our bus and future business we set forth the following terms and conditions.
By placing a reservation with BLAST! Event & Party Bus (Provider) you (Customer) acknowledge and expressly agree to the following policies, terms and conditions.
1. All reservations will require a $100 non-refundable deposit. In addition, the Customer agrees to provide a credit card number to have on file until the conclusion of the party. This card will not be charged for services unless authorized by Customer, or A) Customer is a no-show, or B) Provider determines that damage has been caused to the bus, as outlined in #6 below. Conclusion of the party is defined as reaching the agreed-upon end time and an inspection of the bus by Provider.
2. Modifications to a reservation are allowed. Requests do not guarantee changes to the agreement; however, efforts will be made to accommodate requests.
3. Services are not considered reserved for the Customer, and Provider shall have no obligation to Customer, until Provider receives the completed Service Agreement and booking deposit.
4. Full payment, minus the applied booking deposit, is due at the conclusion of the party. Accepted forms of payment include:
- Check. Mail checks to BLAST! Event & Party Bus, 575 Eagle Pointe Circle, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701. Checks used for booking deposit must be received within one week of booking.
- Credit Cards. A $5.00 processing fee will be added to each credit card transaction, excluding credit cards used for booking deposits.
5. Provider reserves the right to terminate any reservation, without refund, should the chauffeur deem that the Customer and/or the Party of the Customer is putting the chauffeur, bus or Customer(s) in any danger of injury or damage. Additionally, if the Customer and/or the party of the Customer are in possession of any illegal material and/or illegal substances the service will be terminated immediately and charged at the full amount of the reservation. Provider reserves the right to return the renting party to the original pick up location or to drop off the renting party at any safe location due to the above infractions.
6. Provider is not responsible for acts of God and/or circumstances that are beyond our control, including, but not limited to, traffic congestion, road closures, accidents or weather delays.
7. There is NO SMOKING on the bus. No exceptions.
8. The party paying for the reservation is responsible for all damages and/or cleaning charges incurred, including, but not limited to vomit/sickness, upholstery damage, electronics damage, etc. Actual amount will be billed per repair fee and time out of service for the vehicle.
9. Provider is not responsible for items that are left in the bus, lost or damaged.
10. No alcohol is allowed for passengers under the age of 21. Should underage drinking be discovered, Provider reserves the right to terminate the charter immediately and either return all passengers to the original pick up location or to call the parents to pick up the minors at a specified safe location. There will be no refunds on unused time remaining on the reservation.
11. Customer hereby affirms that all information provided by Customer to Provider is truthful and accurate. Customer agrees that Provider will not be liable for any act or omission caused by or based upon inaccurate or misrepresented information.
Please read complete Terms of Service below before submitting Service Agreement!